What is Refundid? Refundid is a third party Instant Refund return provider! When using Refundid, refunds are paid out instantly meaning they are received in your bank account within 60 seconds of the return being lodged through Refundid.
How does it work?
- 1. Enter your order number and email address to see if your order is eligible for a return.
- 2. Select the items you’re returning
- 3. Click the organise return shipping later button
- 4. Get Refundid.
When can I expect my refund? Within 60 seconds of submitting your return via the Refundid portal! If your refund is not received within this timeframe, please reach out to Refundid here.
Where do I receive my refund? Your refund is sent to your nominated bank account used to create your Refundid account. This means your original payment method used to place the order, remains in place. If you have paid with a gift card or are trying to submit a return for an exchange order, you won't be eligible to book a return with Refundid.
When do I need to return my items? You have x days to post your return! Once you’ve sent your items you are required to enter the tracking information into the Refundid portal. If your return tracking has not updated within 10 days, Refundid will reverse the instant refund they have paid out to you.
Does it cost to use Refundid? Refundid is 100% free to use for all customers, as long as you follow the rules!* That means no interest, no transaction fees and your full refund instantly. *Refundid's Terms & Conditions require you to follow the select stores return policy to avoid being charged any misconduct fees (Charges). This includes providing Refundid with a valid shipping tracking number within 3 business days of receiving your instant refund. Click here to learn more.
What happens if I’ve used Afterpay or another BNPL service to purchase my goods? You are still eligible to receive a refund from Refundid by following the Refundid process. The refund will not settle your BNPL debt and you will be required to pay the remaining installments to your BNPL provider.
- 1. Harry buys a $100 cushion and pays his first $25 instalment to Afterpay.
- 2. He decides the the cushion is the wrong colour and lodges a refund from Refundid.
- 3. After entering his order and tracking number he is paid the full $100 from Refundid.
- 4. Harry must pay Afterpay the remaining $75 at the specified payment dates.