Have you changed your mind?
Here at The Block Shop we represent a number of boutique stores from around the country. As your goods are coming from different stores, we ask that you choose carefully as returning goods can be costly and time consuming for both you and our retailers.
We do however want to make online shopping as easy and risk free as possible. Therefore if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt. Please note however we cannot accept returns for made to orders goods eg artworks and custom made furnishings.
If you change your mind on your purchase and decide to return your goods, you will be given the option of either a store credit or an exchange with the retailer you purchased your goods.
If you opt for a store credit, you will be given a credit to the same value once the item has been returned to the retailer in its original condition and packaging. Any shipping costs incurred will not be refunded and the cost of returning the goods will be paid for by you. We recommend using a trackable or signed-for delivery service such as registered post, as we cannot provide a store-credit until the item has been received.
If you decide on an exchange you can only exchange your purchase for another item from the same retailer of the same or lower value than your original purchase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the retailer’s address details and you will need to include a stamped, self-addressed post pack with your return for the retailer to post the exchange item.
Please note: The Block Shop does its best to ensure that the images on the site accurately portray the correct colour of its products. Unfortunately however colours may sometimes appear differntly, depending on the screen or settings that the product is being viewed. This not a product error and will be considered a change of mind.
Is your purchase faulty or damaged?
When your item arrives it is your responsibility to open your package and check for any damage in case the journey has been a bumpy ride. Any damage needs to be reported within 7 days of receipt.
We also ask that you keep all packaging in case you need to make a return - we cannot accept a return without the original packaging.
Our goods come with the statutory guarantees imposed by the Australian Consumer Law. Below is some information about the rights that the statutory guarantees provide.
1. When can you obtain a refund or replacement under the statutory guarantees?
(a) We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
(b) If the product doesn’t comply with one of the consumer guarantees in the Australian Consumer Law, you are entitled to have the product repaired or receive a refund or replacement, depending on whether there is a major or non-major problem.
(c) The statutory guarantees include guarantees that the product:
• is of acceptable quality;
• is fit for any disclosed purpose; and
• matches its description or sample.
(d) You can choose a refund or exchange if a product has a major problem. This is when it:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the product if they had known about it;
• is unsafe;
• is significantly different from the description or a sample; or
• doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for, and can’t be easily fixed.
(e) Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
(f) For a non-major fault, we can repair the product in a reasonable time instead of offering a refund or replacement.
(g) Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt.
How do you return a product that you have purchased from The Block Shop?
(a) The first thing to do is contact us to let us know about the problem The best thing to do is email us within 7 days of receipt at email@example.com and provide the following details:
• your order number and the date of your order;
• your contact details including full name, address, phone number and email;
• a description of the problem preferably with photographic evidence;
or request for an exchange or return;
(b) Once we receive your claim we will contact you to work out the best way forward, including returning the product and providing any refund or replacement.
This information doesn’t limit the scope your rights or our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law. More information about the Australian Consumer Law is available on the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission website: http://www.accc.gov.au.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our friendly customer service team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- ‘Hollywood Hills 2’ Limited Edition Print by Megan Weston $490.00
- Sale Modern Black Circular Round Mirror | Various Sizes $169.00 $220.00
- Sale Miss Grey Skies | Framed Print $585.00 $729.00
- Lines Range | Six Pendant | Various Colours $390.00
- Trim Handle | Timber $11.55
- Sale Mia Round Grey Tinted Mirror $199.00 $264.00
- Woolly Bovinae | Framed Photographic Print $380.00
- Sale Burnley 1 | Framed Canvas $699.99 $929.99
- Erichsen Bedside Table $499.00
- Ruben Ireland art print | Marianna $65.00
- Sale Charlotte Chesterfield Bedhead | Queen | Various Colour $399.00 $899.00
- Sale Making Mountains | Canvas Print $230.30 $329.00