Rancilio Silvia V6 | Coffee Machine by Coffee-A-Roma
- Best Price Guarantee We strive to deliver you the most competitive prices.
The Rancilio Silvia is as popular as ever. It is a great compact single boiler machine that is capable of producing cafe quality coffee. It has a very powerful rotating stainless steel steam arm, so that you can froth milk like a pro.
The Silvia V6 comes in 2 versions (both are the same price)
- will automatically turn off after 30mins of inactivity to conserve energy and help to protect the element. If the auto cutoff is activated and you switch the machine on again, it doesn't mean you have to wait 20mins for it to warm up again, as the machine will already be warmed (it may just require 1-2 minutes to get the machine up to brewing or steaming temperature).
- machine will stay on until you manually switch it off.
Product Features and Specifications
The Rancilio Silvia offers excellent service and high quality coffee. Its reputation speaks for itself. The Silvia is one of the best 'single boiler' machines on the market. It will deliver first rate espresso to the true enthusiast for years and years. We service the Silvia and still see the version 1 in operation. All the parts from the current Silvia can be fitted to older versions.
* Stainless Steel supporting frame
* Body and control panel in satin stainless steel
* 300ml brass boiler - removable steel element
* Commercial group head
* 2 Litre removable water tank
* 3-way solenoid valve
* Stainless Steel drip tray and grate
* Coffee, steam and safety thermostats
* 15 Bar Pump Pressure (calibrated at 9-10 bar)
* Insulated Boiler
*Model E will power off after 30mins of inactivity.
Heavy Duty Pump System
The Silvia uses an Electromagnetic vibratory pump that provides the exact pressures needed to deliver perfect espresso. Rancilio use commercial grade items from the pump to the boiler, and from the boiler to the grouphead.
Commercial-grade rocker switches with integrated indicator lights are featured on the Rancilio Silvia. The main power switch is located in the centre on the face of the machine. There are 2 indicators next to the main switch. The green light is to let you know the machine is on, and the orange one is to let you know the element is active. When the Silvia is first turned on, the orange light adjacent to the switch will illuminate. The light will remain illuminated until the machine is at operating temperature for brewing espresso, or steaming/frothing milk. On the left side of the control panel are the controls for brewing espresso (top), dispensing hot water (middle), and steam activation (bottom).
Steaming with Rancilio 'Miss Silvia'
The Rancilio Silvia has a stainless steel steam wand that pushes out ample amounts of steam. This steam wand features a 1 hole removable tip that can swivel around allowing a great range of motion. In under 35 seconds the Silvia is capable of getting 200ml of milk up to proper temperatures.
This model Silvia features an insulated boiler. This insulation improves energy consumption and will help maintain temperature stability.
Other features of the Rancilio Silvia are:
- this includes a brass boiler, brass lines, and a chromed brass grouphead. The large brass boiler can hold up to an amazing 300ml, making it ideal for the domestic coffee marketplace.
- the Silvia has a 2 litre capacity removable water reservoir. For ease of use, it can be removed for filling or topped up whilst the machine is running.
- the main advantage of this tried and true grouphead is that it produces consistent shots for proper extraction. The heavy chrome plated group handle and filter baskets (58mm), are identical to the ones used in the Rancilio commercial line.
- the stainless steel cup stacking surface, located on top of the Silvia, is passively heated. This is essential when making a great espresso!
- for easy cleaning.
- for tea, coffee and other hot beverages.
- the Silvia has a three-way solenoid valve which works by releasing any built up pressure in the group handle once an espresso shot has been made. This feature allows the machine to be prepared for making another espresso instantly.
- Group Handle (portafilter) with double spout, two stainless steel filter baskets (8 & 16 gram) for making either single or double shots of espresso, coffee tamper, measuring spoon, rubber back flushing disc, an instruction booklet, a user friendly information sheet that we have put together explaining how to get started and operate your Rancilio Silvia.
Dimensions: 235mm(W) x 340mm (H) x 290mm
See more by Coffee-A-Roma
Here at The Block Shop we want to make online shopping as easy and risk free as possible. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt (excluding made to order goods). Made to order goods include all artworks and any custom made furniture.
If you decide to return your purchase, you can choose from the following options;
Store Credit - A store credit will be issued for the value of the item, less shippings costs, and can be used anywhere on The Block Shop and is valid for 12 months.
Exchange - Exchange for another Block Shop item to the same value, including shipping costs.
To start the Return Process, please contact email@example.com for return address details.