Mesh 2 Door Low Storage Cabinet | Matte White | by L3 Home
Earn 375 block bucks by purchasing this item
- Best Price Guarantee Seen it cheaper? We'll price match!
The Mesh collection draws inspiration from the Modernist movement, each piece aims to evoke a graphic and sculptural impression. The Mesh Low Storage Cabinet explores the relationship between simplicity and functionality. A simple 2 door 3 internal shelf storage solution with a contemporary design. Featuring an all body steel construction with powder coated finish, perforated detailing and brass accents. Its perforated doors allow light to subtly travel through whilst giving a glimpse of the objects that are stored behind. The Mesh Cabinet is a minimalistic yet spacious and versatile piece – use as a Bar Cabinet, Display Shelf or Sideboard.
- 2 Door Low Storage Cabinet
- Use as: Bar Cabinet, Display Shelf or Sideboard
- Danish Inspired Design
- Modern Contemporary Graphic Lines
- Minimalist Profile
- Perforated Steel Doors
- Feature Brass Accents
- Adjustable Feet Height
- Strong Magnetic Lock
- 3 Shelf Internal Storage Compartment
- Stainless Steel Materials
- Ideal for: Living, Lounge or Dining Rooms
- Minimal Assembly Required
Colours and Materials
- Colour: Matte White, Brass Accents
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Actual Product Weight: 26kg
- Product Dimensions: 80cm W x 36cm D x 96cm H
Additional Product Measurements
- Internal Shelf: 76.5cm W x 34.5cm D x 24.5cm H
- Door Measurements: 37.5cm W x 74cm H
- Maximum Shelf Weight: 15kg
- Height From Floor: 18cm
What's in the box
- 1x Cabinet
For general maintenance, wipe clean regularly with dry or damp microfibre cloth in light soapy water. Avoid placing items under direct sunlight to prolong the life of the natural colours.
See more by L3 Home
Here at The Block Shop we want to make online shopping as easy and risk free as possible. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt (excluding made to order goods). Made to order goods include all artworks and any custom made furniture.
If you decide to return your purchase, you can choose from the following options;
Refund - We are happy to offer you a refund for the value of the item, less shipping costs.
Store Credit - A store credit will be issued for the value of the item, less shippings costs, and can be used anywhere on The Block Shop and is valid for 12 months.
Exchange - Exchange for another Block Shop item to the same value, including shipping costs.
To start the Return Process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return address details.