High Flying | Martine Vanderspuy | Canvas or Print by Artist Lane
Earn 35 block bucks by purchasing this item
- Best Price Guarantee We strive to deliver you the most competitive prices.
Based in Sydney, Martine Vanderspuy has had a lifetime love affair with the sea, which has led to her aerial inspired resin art. Through experimentation, Martine has mastered the difficult process of painting with resin, creating photo realistic work depicting the moods and fluidity of the ocean. Martine’s paintings inspire the feeling of movement and open a visual window onto the sea.
- Giclee Print is an unframed paper print with a white border that comes in rolled in a tube.
- Canvas Print is printed onto canvas and comes stretched around a timber frame ready to hang.
- Framed Canvas is printed on canvas and framed with a timber frame ready to hang.
- Framed Giclee Prints are printed on 210GSM paper with a white border and framed with a timber border ready to hang.
- 41x41cm and 41x51m Framed Giclee Prints come with glass, any larger size comes with Perspex.
- All products are produced in Australia & are authorised reproductions.
See more by Artist Lane
Here at The Block Shop we want to make online shopping as easy and risk free as possible. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt (excluding made to order goods). Made to order goods include all artworks and any custom made furniture.
If you decide to return your purchase, you can choose from the following options;
Store Credit - A store credit will be issued for the value of the item, less shippings costs, and can be used anywhere on The Block Shop and is valid for 12 months.
Exchange - Exchange for another Block Shop item to the same value, including shipping costs.
To start the Return Process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return address details.