Emily Quilted Velvet Armchair | Blush Pink & Gold
Earn 200 block bucks by purchasing this item
- Best Price Guarantee We strive to deliver you the most competitive prices.
Silky Velvet of the Emily Channel Tufted Velvet Armchair is a gentle yet elegant choice for Armchair upholstery. A curved frame with its signature Channel Tufted design makes for warm, padded seating for any time of the day. Its sexy choices of velvet colours contrast harmoniously with polished Gold Legs. Made exclusively as a one-seater, the Emily Channel Tufted Velvet Armchair is a genius addition to fill up the living room or bedroom corner with seating space.
Polyester Velvet is a delicate fabric, newly opened velvet needs time to condition to the atmosphere after unpacking. Some pressure markings often appearing lighter or darker in shade may be present due to packaging & transportation. This can often be mistaken as a fault or even dyeing. Use overtime will relax and lift the pile.
Actual Product Weight: 13 kg
Product Dimensions: 75.5cm W x 70cm D x 78cm H
Colour: Baby Pink Velvet, Polished Gold Legs
Materials: Polyester Upholstery, Solid Wood Frame, Stainless Steel Legs, High Density Foam, Webbing & Spring Support
Assembly Type: Assembly Required
- Soft Plush Baby Pink Velvet Upholstery
- Contains Light & Dark Shades
- Round Leisure Tub Armchair
- Relaxed Seating Posture
- Full Body Quilted Stitching
- Contoured Curves for Comfort & Support
- Solid Wood Frame
- Material: 100% Polyester
- High Density Foam Padding
- Polished Gold Stainless Steel Legs
- Webbing & Spring Support
- Suitable for Bedroom & Living Room
- Type: Arm Chair, Accent Chair, Bedroom Chair
- Available in other colours
- Minimal Assembly Required
Additional Product Measurements
Maximum Weight: 150kg
Seat Height from Floor: 46cm
Backrest Height: 36.5cm
Seat Width: 51.5cm
Seat Depth: 56cm
Seat Thickness: 15cm
Floor Height: 31cm
Front Leg Width: 56.5cm
Side Leg Width: 54.5cm
- Polyester Velvet is a delicate fabric, newly opened velvet needs time to condition to the atmosphere after unpacking. If pressure markings are persistent on velvet. A light steaming or gentle brushing will be beneficial. If a steamer is not available, an iron with a steam button can be used. Please cover the affected area with a tool and hold the iron 1-2cm away and release the steam, getting as much steam into the fabric (please do not iron directly over the fabric).
See more by L3 Home
Here at The Block Shop we want to make online shopping as easy and risk free as possible. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt (excluding made to order goods). Made to order goods include all artworks and any custom made furniture.
If you decide to return your purchase, you can choose from the following options;
Store Credit - A store credit will be issued for the value of the item, less shippings costs, and can be used anywhere on The Block Shop and is valid for 12 months.
Exchange - Exchange for another Block Shop item to the same value, including shipping costs.
To start the Return Process, please contact email@example.com for return address details.