Betty | Beach Towel by Dahla
Earn 35 block bucks by purchasing this item
- Free shipping available!
- Best Price Guarantee We strive to deliver you the most competitive prices.
Expects to be called Her Highness. Also expects that you’re called that too. A 100% cotton velour beach towel that likes to be rolled out in public for all to see and expects cocktails (or extravagant lemonades) with paper umbrellas to be delivered to her.
Betty is known for being:
- Extravagant (in size): she’s 180cm x 90cm
- Wise: 500GSM cotton so she’s extra absorbent and soft, too.
- Stylish: she’s yarn-dyed so her cotton is dyed first then woven, not the other way around. This means she is resistant to fading and is a lot softer too.
- Demanding: she has one cotton side for drying, one velour side for lying.
- Cultured: she’s designed in Australia and woven in Portugal.
See more by Dahla
Here at The Block Shop we want to make online shopping as easy and risk free as possible. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt (excluding made to order goods). Made to order goods include all artworks and any custom made furniture.
If you decide to return your purchase, you can choose from the following options;
Store Credit - A store credit will be issued for the value of the item, less shippings costs, and can be used anywhere on The Block Shop and is valid for 12 months.
Exchange - Exchange for another Block Shop item to the same value, including shipping costs.
To start the Return Process, please contact email@example.com for return address details.