AFS Rediwall Permanent Formwork
AFS Rediwall® is an innovative permanent formwork system that is CodeMark Certified and NCC Compliant for above and below ground applications
AFS Rediwall® is a versatile permanent formwork system for building solid and compliant structural walls. It is an innovative system made of prefabricated high-quality panels and interconnecting components that simply snap or slide into place. AFS Rediwall® is a tough, low-maintenance load bearing reinforced concrete solution and can cut your installation times in half.
Why build with AFS Rediwall®?
Quick and easy to install:
- AFS Rediwall® is at least 2 times faster to install than traditional blockwork
- Requires almost no machinery-aided installation
- The panels are lighter than blockwork or timber, so it’s easy to handle and install
- Installation is simple and easy as components simply snap or slide together for hassle-free installation
- Dedicated after-sales services provide free onsite training and support
- Comprehensive range of profiles to maximise floor space and minimise concrete
- The design of the internal webbing allows easier location of reinforcement bars and for better concrete flow during the core filling
- The rapid assembly method saves you time with your build project
- The semi-gloss high-quality pre-finish means you can have a smooth clean finish surface, or allows for other finishes to be applied such as rendering
- Fewer trades are needed on site for installation, less mess on site, helping you minimise workplace health and safety risks
- CodeMark Certified
- National Construction Code (NCC) compliant
- AS3600 Concrete Structures compliant, high performance in fire resistance levels (FRL), bushfire resistant construction (BAL-FZ), acoustic ratings, water resistant*
Certified Australian made and dedicated recycling services:
- All AFS products are of the highest quality and are locally made in our factory in Sydney, NSW with fast delivery times
- Cut-to-size services available tailored to your needs to avoid wastage and keep your sites clean
- AFS product offcuts and waste can be recycled by dropping it off at one of our facilities, or picked up by one of our team members
- GECA authenticated Best Practice PVC and Greenstar ready
- Low-maintenance and reliable
- Can go up to 16 metres without a control joint
- Water-resistant system*
*For habitable basements, please consult with your water proofing specialists
What can you build with AFS Rediwall®?
Suitable as a tough, low-maintenance load-bearing solution for building structures such as:
Below ground (can be installed at zero boundary)
- Uninhabitable basements such as underground carparks
- Habitable basements such as a wo/man cave, games room, yoga retreat, gym room, wine cellars, home office and more
- Retention and detention tanks
- Retaining/shoring walls
- Party walls
- Columns and blade walls
- Façades / external walls
- Planter boxes
See more by CSR AFS Permanent Formwork
Here at The Block Shop we want to make online shopping as easy and risk free as possible. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt (excluding made to order goods). Made to order goods include all artworks and any custom made furniture.
If you decide to return your purchase, you can choose from the following options;
Refund - We are happy to offer you a refund for the value of the item, less shipping costs.
Store Credit - A store credit will be issued for the value of the item, less shippings costs, and can be used anywhere on The Block Shop and is valid for 12 months.
Exchange - Exchange for another Block Shop item to the same value, including shipping costs.
To start the Return Process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return address details.