29cm Cast Iron Japanese Style Sukiyaki Tetsu Nabe Shabu Hot Pot with Wooden Lid
Earn 42 block bucks by purchasing this item
- Free shipping available!
- Best Price Guarantee We strive to deliver you the most competitive prices.
Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don't store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- SOGA sukiyaki nabe hot pot is the perfect stovetop-to-table soup and stew bowl for simmering your favorite combination of sliced meats, vegetables, noodles, rice, and sauces.
- Crafted of cast iron with handle and a wooden lid
- Perfect for 1-2 person serving for home or restaurant use
- This nabe pot can be heated directly on the stovetop.
- Multi-functional and durable pot
- Material: Cast-iron
- Size: 29cm
- Dimension: 29cm width x 10cm depth
- Home cooking
- 1 X SOGA Sukiyaki Pot
- 1 X Wooden Lid
See more by Soga International
Here at The Block Shop we want to make online shopping as easy and risk free as possible. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt (excluding made to order goods). Made to order goods include all artworks and any custom made furniture.
If you decide to return your purchase, you can choose from the following options;
Store Credit - A store credit will be issued for the value of the item, less shippings costs, and can be used anywhere on The Block Shop and is valid for 12 months.
Exchange - Exchange for another Block Shop item to the same value, including shipping costs.
To start the Return Process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return address details.