La Palma | Mosaico Digitale
What is "Mosaico Digitale"? Essentially it is a custom printed lightweight 2mm thick resin mosaic tile! Custom printed and fully manufactured in Puglia, Italy. The product is air-freighted to Australia with a turn around time of approx. 4-6wks from artwork approval.
Tile Size - 20mm x 20mm squares
Tiles are supplied on mosaic 'netting' like regular mosaic tiles and are approx. 250x250mm in total sheet size
As Mosaico Digitale is completely customisable (size of the tile, wall size and even the image), we can create it to perfectly suit your space.
Note: Price is for the supply only of your mosaic tiles and does not included installation. All packages will include installation guidelines to assist your tiler.
*Note: Price is for the supply only of your mosaic tiles and does not included installation. All packages will include installation guidelines to assist your tiler. Product is custom made to order in Italy, freight time is approximately 4-6 weeks from artwork sign off / approval and is not guaranteed. Please note despite Covid-19 our factory in Italy remains open! However there may be some delays with air freight.
HOW TO CALCULATE m2 REQUIRE
- Enter your wall dimensions and add 40mm to the left, right, top and bottom measurements - this allows for 'bleed' and is required for the manufacturing process.
- If you have multiple walls and/or various odd shaped walls (eg. not square/rectangular) - it's recommended not to purchase online and contact us directly so our design team can mock up your order before proceeding to production in Italy.
- Remember to allow for bleed (as per point 1) as the product is made in Italy, you want to ensure your tiles arrives with enough tiles to complete your project!
What happens after I order?
- Soon after ordering online you will receive a PDF showing the artwork + wall dimensions for your approval
- Post approval in writing of this PDF the order will be sent to our factory in Italy for production
- Estimated turn around time is 4-6weeks from artwork approval (not from initial order).
See more by Grafico Walls
Here at The Block Shop we want to make online shopping as easy and risk free as possible. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt (excluding made to order goods). Made to order goods include all artworks and any custom made furniture.
If you decide to return your purchase, you can choose from the following options;
Store Credit - A store credit will be issued for the value of the item, less shippings costs, and can be used anywhere on The Block Shop and is valid for 12 months.
Exchange - Exchange for another Block Shop item to the same value, including shipping costs.
To start the Return Process, please contact email@example.com for return address details.