Stella 2 Drawer Bedside Table | Walnut | PRE-ORDER
Earn 129 block bucks by purchasing this item
- Best Price Guarantee We strive to deliver you the most competitive prices.
Buy now, Pay later Available
Currently on Pre Order | Estimated arrival date late November 2021
As they say design must seduce, shape and evoke an emotional response. That sentiment is built throughout the Stella 2 Drawer beside table. It accentuates Mid Century Modern Sophistication with Scandinavian minimalism. Dressed in an all-natural American Walnut veneer, flaunting a set of long timber legs, paired with sleek matte black handles for a touch of contrast. Highlighting its organic wooden grains and tones as intended by mother nature. Calling out just enough attention to itself, it is ready to be paired up with its bedroom counterparts.
- 2 Drawer Bedside Table
- Mid Century Modern Styling
- Contemporary Scandinavian Styling
- Natural American Walnut Veneer
- Robust Internal MDF Wooden Frame
- Solid Timber Legs
- Matte Black Metal Handles
- Smooth Opening Extension Drawer Runners
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Natural Organic Wood Grain
- No Two Pieces Will Be The Same
- Fully Assembled
Colour and Materials
- Colour: Walnut Oak, Black Handles
- Material: American Walnut Veneer, Solid MDF Internal Panels, Solid Timber Legs, Metal Handles & Drawer Runners
- Measurements: W50cm x D40cm x H58cm
- Weight: 14kg
Additional Product Dimensions
- Height from Floor: 20cm
- External Drawer Measurements: W 46cm x H 17cm
- Internal Drawer Measurements: W 41.5cm x D 32.5cm x H 10cm
What's in the box
- 1x Bedside Table
For general maintenance, wipe clean regularly with dry or damp microfibre cloth in light soapy water. Avoid placing items under direct sunlight to prolong the life of the natural colours.
See more by L3 Home
Here at The Block Shop we want to make online shopping as easy and risk free as possible. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt (excluding made to order goods). Made to order goods include all artworks and any custom made furniture.
If you decide to return your purchase, you can choose from the following options;
Refund - We are happy to offer you a refund for the value of the item, less shipping costs.
Store Credit - A store credit will be issued for the value of the item, less shippings costs, and can be used anywhere on The Block Shop and is valid for 12 months.
Exchange - Exchange for another Block Shop item to the same value, including shipping costs.
To start the Return Process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return address details.