Shell Velvet Slipper Accent Chair | Moss Green & Black
Earn 133 block bucks by purchasing this item
- Best Price Guarantee We strive to deliver you the most competitive prices.
Slip into depths of deluxe comfort with the Shell Slipper Accent Chair. Designed to resemble a sea shell, the curved channel tufted back envelops you in a silky upholstered goodness, while you are firmly supported by the robust timber frame. You'll love the flexibility of this Velvet Accent Chair easily fitting into smaller areas of the home and its ideal blend for luxury bedroom seating.
Please Take Note
Polyester Velvet is a delicate fabric, newly opened velvet needs time to condition to the atmosphere after unpacking. Some pressure markings often appearing lighter or darker in shade may be present due to packaging & transportation. This can often be mistaken as a fault or even dyeing. Use overtime will relax and lift the pile.
- Soft Plush Velveteen Velvet
- Unique Cloudy Marbling Fabric Blend
- Contains Different Colour Shades
- Contoured Curves for Comfort & Support
- Solid Wood Frame
- Channel Tuft Pleat Upholstery Design
- Material: 100% Polyester
- High Density Foam Padding
- Matte Black Stainless Steel Legs
- Webbing & Spring Support
- Suitable for Bedroom & Living Room
- Type: Accent Chair, Bedroom Chair
- Available in other colours
- Minimal Assembly Required
Colours and Materials
- Colour: Moss Green, Matte Black Legs
- Materials: Velvet Polyester Upholstery, Solid Wood Frame, Stainless Steel Legs, High Density Foam, Webbing & Spring Support
- Actual Product Weight: 12kg
- Product Dimensions: 59cm W x 65.5cm D x 77.5cm H
Additional Product Dimensions
- Maximum Weight: 120kg
- Seat Height from Floor: 39cm
- Backrest Height: 42cm
- Seat Width: 53.5cm
- Seat Depth: 47.5cm
- Seat Thickness: 18.5cm
- Floor Height: 19.5cm
- Front Leg Width: 43.5cm
- Side Leg Width: 49.5cm
What's in the box
- 1x Accent Chair
Polyester Velvet is a delicate fabric, newly opened velvet needs time to condition to the atmosphere after unpacking. If pressure markings are persistent on velvet. A light steaming or gentle brushing will be beneficial. If a steamer is not available, an iron with a steam button can be used. Please cover the affected area with a tool and hold the iron 1-2cm away and release the steam, getting as much steam into the fabric (please do not iron directly over the fabric).
See more by L3 Home
Here at The Block Shop we want to make online shopping as easy and risk free as possible. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt (excluding made to order goods). Made to order goods include all artworks and any custom made furniture.
If you decide to return your purchase, you can choose from the following options;
Store Credit - A store credit will be issued for the value of the item, less shippings costs, and can be used anywhere on The Block Shop and is valid for 12 months.
Exchange - Exchange for another Block Shop item to the same value, including shipping costs.
To start the Return Process, please contact email@example.com for return address details.