Pouf | by Henlee
Earn 78 block bucks by purchasing this item
- Best Price Guarantee We strive to deliver you the most competitive prices.
This beautiful beanbag pouf will provide that finishing touch to your living room, nursery or kids room.
Use as an ottoman, side table, foot stool, bean bag, coffee table or extra seating.
· premium 100% vegan leather
· 60cm x 30cm
· easy clean (wipeable)
· stain resistant
· luxurious look & feel
Made from our buttery soft vegan leather, which is wipeable, waterproof & stain resistant these poufs feature piped edging and a modern minimalistic design.
Designed locally in Western Australia.
The Henlee pouf is provided unfilled (cover only) and features a cotton insert and child safety zips which require a paper clip to unlock.
Please refer to our PRODUCT CARE and FILLING GUIDE to understand how to care for and fill your pouf ~ ottoman.
*Despite every effort to provide accurate images of the colour, actual colours may vary slightly due to difference in device screen settings and lighting.*
See diagram below for operating the safety zips:
We recommend filling with approximately 100-130 litres of bean bag filling which can be purchased from major retailers (Kmart, Big W, Target, Spotlight if you're in Australia). Alternatively you can fill with foam, pillows, cushion inserts or a combination.
- Before filling, iron out any crease of the vegan leather cover by ironing the BACKSIDE of the leather fabric on medium heat. We strongly recommend this to ensure it looks its best when filled. The insert is difficult to remove after the pouf s densely filled so don't skip this step.
- Ensure the cotton insert is INSIDE the cover before and when filling.
- Phone a friend - filling with bean bag filling is a two person job.
- Fill in a plugged (dry & empty bathtub or an enclosed area to contain any spillage.
- As you are filling, pause and close the zip every so often, then shake the beans into place.
EXTRA FILLING TIPS:
- A large funnel and a jug may be helpful for pouring the bean bag filling into the opening.
- To achieve a densely filled look, we recommend you use a funnel and pour bean bag filling with a jug, then close the zip, gently shake, then re-open and repeat until it is full.
- Once the pouf is in use and the beans have relaxed into place, you may find you can top it up some more OR place a cushion insert into the pouf to get it extra plump.
- Over time the beans will condense and you may wish to top them up.
- To clean the surface, gently wipe with a damp cloth using a gentle cleaner.
- Our vegan leather is stain-resistant but not stain proof so avoid using permanent markers/pens, acrylic paints or anything with a heavy dye near the fabric.
- Avoid using sharp objects near the fabric.
- Ensure your item is dry before storing.
- Do not machine wash, do not bleach, do not dry clean. Iron reverse side of fabric only.
See more by Henlee
Here at The Block Shop we want to make online shopping as easy and risk free as possible. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt (excluding made to order goods). Made to order goods include all artworks and any custom made furniture.
If you decide to return your purchase, you can choose from the following options;
Refund - We are happy to offer you a refund for the value of the item, less shipping costs.
Store Credit - A store credit will be issued for the value of the item, less shippings costs, and can be used anywhere on The Block Shop and is valid for 12 months.
Exchange - Exchange for another Block Shop item to the same value, including shipping costs.
To start the Return Process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return address details.