Nova Blackwood Timber Top 1500 Double Bowl Wall Mount Vanity
For those that want to keep things simple without compromising practicality, quality and style, the Nova vanity is the perfect choice. Available in up to six different sizes and compatible with a large range of benchtop styles, the Nova is our most versatile vanity that’s made to fit any bathroom size.
Our Australian-made natural timber tops are guaranteed to add that WOW factor to your bathroom. Featuring a stunning Blackwood timber coated with wood protector and two layers of sealant – it’s the perfect bench top to make the bathroom your own personal sanctuary.
We have a large range of bathroom vanities to suit your style.
- Width: 1500mm
- Depth: 500mm
- Height: 500mm
- Cabinet: Moisture Resistant 2-pack high gloss paint. Made from 15mm (MDF) wood
- Runners: High end soft closing runners
- Plumbing: U-Scoop included to accommodate waste, making effortless plumbing installation while providing ample storage space in the drawers
- Handles: Sleek finger pull handles
- Configuration: 4 Drawers
- Installation: Wall Mount – Bolted to wall by licensed tradesperson
- Packaging: Pre-assembled and ready to install
- Benchtop: A beautiful 32mm thick Blackwood timber top (Australian made timber). Coated with a layer of wood protector and two further layers of Osmo satin high soiled oil sealant. Be sure to check out our recommendations for cleaning a timber top further down the page
- Basin: Designer above counter basin (includes any basin with a retail price of $150 or less)
- Taphole: Single x2, Centred
- Damp cleaning: For frequent cleaning, we recommend using Osmo Spray Cleaner. The solution contains soaps based on natural plant oils. The ingredients are water soluble and prevent streaking and layer build up. Especially mild on skin, the solution is biodegradable, and is free from dyes, solvents and emissions. Use as often as required. Avoid using regular household or harsh chemical detergents, as these are designed to dissolve grease and oil, and over time, will break down the Osmo finished surface. Alternatively, it is safe to use warm water on a damp cloth to clean the timber surface.
- Avoid: To minimise the risk of staining, it’s important to keep the timber top relatively dry. Do not let large amounts of water sit on the timber for extended periods as it is a natural product and can lead to staining or damage. Also avoid leaving metal cans (shaving cream for example) or other wet products on the timber for extended periods as it can result in the can or product rusting if wet and leaving a stain on the timber.
- Rejuvenation: Accidents do happen in the bathroom – but don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Most stains, scratches and marks on our timber tops are repairable using Osmo timber care products and a bit of sand paper.
- Cabinet: 2 years replacement and parts, 1 year labour
- Benchtop: 1 year replacement
- Basin: 3 years replacement
See more by Allure Bathrooms
Here at The Block Shop we want to make online shopping as easy and risk free as possible. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt (excluding made to order goods). Made to order goods include all artworks and any custom made furniture.
If you decide to return your purchase, you can choose from the following options;
Store Credit - A store credit will be issued for the value of the item, less shippings costs, and can be used anywhere on The Block Shop and is valid for 12 months.
Exchange - Exchange for another Block Shop item to the same value, including shipping costs.
To start the Return Process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return address details.