Mira Rattan Occasional Armchair | Black
Earn 317 block bucks by purchasing this item
- Best Price Guarantee We strive to deliver you the most competitive prices.
In recent times the appreciation for mid-century modernism have grown world-wide. Our Mira Rattan Armchair are a testament to the original design by Swiss architect Pierre Jeanneret. Commissioned in the 1950’s for the government offices of Chandigarh in India. Whilst reinvented with relevance to Modern Australia Living, the chairs stays faithful to the philosophy “It’s so simple, so minimal, so strong… put one in a room, and it becomes a sculpture.” The geometric yet rigid framework of Sungkai wood also dubbed as White Teak is paired stunningly with the classic weaves of natural rattan cane. The typical V shaped legs are beautifully proportioned with the seat and back, lending the name as the Floating Back Armchair. Hand crafted by gifted artisans, fall in love again with the Mira Armchair.
Please Take Note
All of our products are beautifully handcrafted from Central Java Indonesia, utilising natural and organic materials, hence no two pieces will be the same.
The frame is constructed from natural sustainably grown solid Sungkai White Teak Wood and natural rattan cane, the organic composition of the wood will display different shades of colour as intended by mother nature.
- Replica Pierre Jeanneret Chair
- Eclectic Mix of Styles
- Mid-Century Modern with Coastal Hamptons
- Signature V Shaped Legs
- Feature Woven Rattan Back and Seating
- Plush 52cm Removable Seat Cushion Included
- Semi-Gloss Black Varnished Finished
- Cross Woven Strapping for Seat Support Bracing
- Bespoke Artisan Hand Made
- Sustainably Grown Solid Sungkai Teak Hardwood
- 100% Natural Woven Rattan Cane
- Gifted Javanese Craftsmanship
- Each Piece is Unique in Design
- No Two Pieces Will Be The Same
- Contains Light Distress Finish
- Organic Timbers May Display Different Shades of Colour
- Suitable for Indoor and Under Cover Outdoor Use
- No Assembly Required
Colours and Materials
- Colour: Black Frame, Natural Back and Seat
- Materials: Sungkai White Teakwood Frame, Natural Rattan Cane, Polyester Seat Cushion
- Actual Product Weight:11kg
- Product Dimensions: 61.5cm W x 65cm D x 74cm H
Additional Product Dimensions
- Seat Height: 39.5cm
- Seat Width: 55cm
- Seat Depth: 52cm
- Seat Height + Cushion: 43.5cm
- Seat Thickness: 4.5cm
- Backrest Height: 42cm
- Backrest + Cushion: 38cm
- Arm Height: 22.5cm
- Arm Height + Cushion: 18.5cm
- Arm Span Width: 54.5cm
- Maximum Seating Weight: 120kg
What's in the box
- 1x Occasional Chair
For general maintenance, wipe clean regularly with a dry or damp microfibre to remove dust and dirt. Take proper care in sitting down, do not jump on chair seat. Avoid seating with clothing that contain runny coloured dye. Avoid placing items under direct sunlight to prolong the life of the natural colours.
See more by L3 Home
Here at The Block Shop we want to make online shopping as easy and risk free as possible. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt (excluding made to order goods). Made to order goods include all artworks and any custom made furniture.
If you decide to return your purchase, you can choose from the following options;
Store Credit - A store credit will be issued for the value of the item, less shippings costs, and can be used anywhere on The Block Shop and is valid for 12 months.
Exchange - Exchange for another Block Shop item to the same value, including shipping costs.
To start the Return Process, please contact email@example.com for return address details.