Meir Round Freestanding Bath Spout and Hand Shower | Polished Chrome
Earn 600 block bucks by purchasing this item
- Free shipping available!
- Best Price Guarantee We strive to deliver you the most competitive prices.
The Round Freestanding Bath Spout and Hand Shower is intuitively designed with practicality in mind. It features a full 360-degree swivel spout motion to create a spacious and luxurious experience.
Including a convenient hand shower wand which is detachable, this chrome freestanding bath spout offers greater functionality for an indulgent bath experience.
With stunning aesthetics, this floor mounted bath spout is flexible and is the perfect solution to minimalist styling for today’s modern bathroom.
– Polished Chrome finish
– Watermark approved; AS/NZS 3718:2005
– WELS registration: S14861
– 3-star WELS rating; water efficiency of 9 Litres per minute
– Height: 990mm
– Depth: 294mm
– Width of pole: 45mm
– Single check valve installed for grey water compliance
– The faucet can be rotated 360°
– Maximum water pressure for this freestanding tap is 500 kPa
– Easy-to-follow installation instructions and all hardware included
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- 12 months parts and labour
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used
Leave two male lugged elbows in concrete during plumbing installation. Once bathroom tiles/flooring has completed, install the base plate then connect the hoses and finally, the bath mixer body.
See more by Meir
Here at The Block Shop we want to make online shopping as easy and risk free as possible. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt (excluding made to order goods). Made to order goods include all artworks and any custom made furniture.
If you decide to return your purchase, you can choose from the following options;
Store Credit - A store credit will be issued for the value of the item, less shippings costs, and can be used anywhere on The Block Shop and is valid for 12 months.
Exchange - Exchange for another Block Shop item to the same value, including shipping costs.
To start the Return Process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return address details.