Hobart by Peter Daavid | Limited Edition
Earn 40 block bucks by purchasing this item
- Best Price Guarantee We strive to deliver you the most competitive prices.
Buy now, Pay later Available
- 100% cotton velvet, antique look cushion cover, inspired by a West German pottery piece I purchased in Hobart, Australia
- First Edition - Only 82 cushion covers produced
- Print side consisting of gradients of burnt to bright oranges, dusty vanilla and cream, aquamarine to dusty teal with hints of coral, with a deep dark green plain velvet back and bright orange tube trim
- 45 x 45 cm with invisible zip
- Cold hand-wash separately
- Comes numbered with a certificate of authenticity
- Fair-Trade supplier
See more by Peter Daavid
Here at The Block Shop we want to make online shopping as easy and risk free as possible. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt (excluding made to order goods). Made to order goods include all artworks and any custom made furniture.
If you decide to return your purchase, you can choose from the following options;
Refund - We are happy to offer you a refund for the value of the item, less shipping costs.
Store Credit - A store credit will be issued for the value of the item, less shippings costs, and can be used anywhere on The Block Shop and is valid for 12 months.
Exchange - Exchange for another Block Shop item to the same value, including shipping costs.
To start the Return Process, please contact email@example.com for return address details.