Fire & Ice | Fern Siebler | Artist Lane
Earn 26 block bucks by purchasing this item
- Best Price Guarantee We strive to deliver you the most competitive prices.
Fern is an emerging artist based in Melbourne, Australia. She grew up in a small regional town in Victoria, where her passion for earth, the flow of nature and all things colour began. Fern originally trained as a graphic designer and has since discovered herself as a self-taught artist. Fern describes her artistic style as free-flowing, expressive and as an uncontrolled intuitive process inspired by the fluidity and movement of nature and the earth's elements.
- Giclee Print is an unframed paper print that comes rolled in a tube.
- Canvas Print is printed onto canvas and comes stretched around a timber frame ready to hang.
- Framed Canvas is printed on canvas and framed with a timber frame ready to hang.
- Framed Giclee Prints are printed on 210GSM paper and framed with a timber framed border ready to hang.
- 44x44cm and 44x54m Framed Giclee Prints come with glass.
- Any size larger in a Framed Giclee Print comes with Perspex.
- All products are produced in Australia & are authorised reproductions.
See more by Artist Lane
Here at The Block Shop we want to make online shopping as easy and risk free as possible. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt (excluding made to order goods). Made to order goods inlcude all artworks and any custom made furniture.
If you decide to return your purchase, you can choose from the following options;
Store Credit - A store credit will be issued for the value of the item, less shippings costs, and can be used anywhere on The Block Shop and is valid for 12 months.
Exchange - Exchange for another Block Shop item to the same value, including shipping costs.
To start the Return Process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return address details.