Edison Light Bulb | Squirrel Cage Filament
Earn 9 block bucks by purchasing this item
- Best Price Guarantee We strive to deliver you the most competitive prices.
Nothing produces the same soft, warm and inviting antique glow of filament Edison bulbs. The idea is to create atmosphere not to use them to light your entire room. These light bulbs look amazing hung low and bare from pendant lights. They are truly beautiful to look at.
- Vintage reproduction filament bulb
- Dimmable - create atmospheric lighting
- Ideal for home, cafe, restaurant or office setting
- Bulbs look amazing hung low and bare from pendant lights
- Literally see energy harnessed for light
- Standard Australian domestic fitting
These bulbs are 25 watt and 240 volt so there is no need for converting the voltage or using a transformer as needed for other american style bulbs. They will fit any medium base size Australian socket (standard domestic size)
They are available in either the bayonet (B22) or screw in (E27) base type. Please make your selection from the drop-down menu above prior to adding the product to your shopping cart.
- Wattage: 25Watt (@ 240V)
- Base Finish: Brass
- Base Type: Bayonet (B22) / Screw in (E27)
- Bulb Colour: Clear
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Diameter: 64mm
- Length: 146mm
- Average Life Hours: 2,000
See more by Fat Shack Vintage
Here at The Block Shop we want to make online shopping as easy and risk free as possible. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt (excluding ineligible for return items below). If you decide to return your purchase, you can choose from the following options; Store Credit - A store credit will be issued for the value of the item, less shippings costs, and can be used anywhere on The Block Shop and is valid for 12 months. Exchange - Exchange for another Block Shop item to the same value, including shipping costs. To start the Return Process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return address details.