Dalton Reclaimed Elm Wood Dining Table | Rustic Natural | 150cm
Earn 470 block bucks by purchasing this item
- Best Price Guarantee We strive to deliver you the most competitive prices.
Buy now, Pay later Available
The sophisticated Dalton Reclaimed Elm Wood 150cm Dining Table - Rustic Natural will make a subtle statement in your dining space with its robust and commanding form. The perfect, versatile blend of industrial textures infuse a contemporary edge into your decor for an effortless style update.
- Durable and sturdy re-engineered elm wood table top
- Strong and stable industrial style metal legs for lasting support
- Untreated natural finish to showcase the natural beauty of elm
- Seats 4-6 people
- The timber used in this range is recycled elm timber. The tables are handmade and have been prepared to give the table top a unique finish. The table will naturally have distinctive characteristics such as cracks, splits and imperfections, which are then filled and evened out using square timber fillings where required for single piece table tops. The raw and rustic features should be appreciated as part of the look and are not manufacturing defects
- Product requires two-person assembly and furniture assembly experience.
150cm (L) x 70cm (W) x 75cm (H)
See more by Interior Secrets
Here at The Block Shop we want to make online shopping as easy and risk free as possible. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt (excluding made to order goods). Made to order goods include all artworks and any custom made furniture.
If you decide to return your purchase, you can choose from the following options;
Refund - We are happy to offer you a refund for the value of the item, less shipping costs.
Store Credit - A store credit will be issued for the value of the item, less shippings costs, and can be used anywhere on The Block Shop and is valid for 12 months.
Exchange - Exchange for another Block Shop item to the same value, including shipping costs.
To start the Return Process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return address details.