Chasseur 30cm Round Casserole | Inferno Red
Earn 334 block bucks by purchasing this item
- Best Price Guarantee Seen it cheaper? We'll price match!
The low casserole is very versatile and handy to have in your kitchen. It is a wonderful pot to cook your pasta sauce and complete / serve your pasta dish. Also good for stir frying meat with vegetables, cooking risotto, and even making desserts like Tarte Tatin and Focaccia bread! This is also perfect for searing meat on the stove top before putting in the oven to complete the cooking process. Its heavy lid with unique rings create a self-basting effect that keeps your food tender and moist while retaining the flavour. This product is made in France. It provides all the benefits of cooking with cast-iron including compatibility with use of induction and other cook tops.
- Included: 1x Casserole
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every piece is hand cast in individual sand moulds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process - the trademark Chasseur coloured enamel is skilfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
- Optimal Gauge on All Pieces - to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and retention and no hot spots.
- Environmentally Friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material and is 100% recyclable.
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction
- Heavy lid with unique concentric rings create a self-basting effect that keeps your food tender and moist while retaining the flavour.
- Oven Safe to 250°C (for pots with stainless steel knobs) and 220°C (for pots with black knobs).
- Colour: Red/ Black
- Material: Cast Iron
- Made in: France
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 12x30x36 cm
- Weight: 5.2 kg
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects
See more by Kappel Pty Ltd
Here at The Block Shop we want to make online shopping as easy and risk free as possible. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt (excluding made to order goods). Made to order goods include all artworks and any custom made furniture.
If you decide to return your purchase, you can choose from the following options;
Refund - We are happy to offer you a refund for the value of the item, less shipping costs.
Store Credit - A store credit will be issued for the value of the item, less shippings costs, and can be used anywhere on The Block Shop and is valid for 12 months.
Exchange - Exchange for another Block Shop item to the same value, including shipping costs.
To start the Return Process, please contact email@example.com for return address details.