Bee Hive 8 Frame | Paperbark
Earn 413 block bucks by purchasing this item
- Best Price Guarantee We strive to deliver you the most competitive prices.
Buy now, Pay later Available
Quality carpentry skills + extensive knowledge of beekeeping = a beautiful and practical home for your bees
I've gone from building houses for people to creating beautiful homes for your hardworking bees that will be the centrepiece of any garden.
- New Zealand Pine coated with Colourbond Paperbark hard-wearing external paint
- Assorted Hardwood, hand-cut & varnished honeycomb
- Colourbond Woodland Grey mini-orb corrugated roof
- Easily adjustable legs
- Measures L: 500mm W: 620mm H: 560mm
- 1x box (8 frame brood box), 1x roof, 1x base (with adjustable feet) and 1x inner cover (prevents bees going into roof space)
- Extra box (super) available at additional cost. Email email@example.com for pricing.
This hive does not include wax foundation frames. Frames don't travel well (they can get damaged easily) so I suggest finding a local beekeeper supplies store to purchase frames and bees from. I suggest buying a nucleus hive to start off with, which usually includes 5-6 frames - I don't suggest catching a swarm for your first hive.
Treat yo bees! They deserve it.
See more by Chippie Timber Creations
Here at The Block Shop we want to make online shopping as easy and risk free as possible. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we are happy to accept a return or exchange within 14 days of receipt (excluding made to order goods). Made to order goods include all artworks and any custom made furniture.
If you decide to return your purchase, you can choose from the following options;
Refund - We are happy to offer you a refund for the value of the item, less shipping costs.
Store Credit - A store credit will be issued for the value of the item, less shippings costs, and can be used anywhere on The Block Shop and is valid for 12 months.
Exchange - Exchange for another Block Shop item to the same value, including shipping costs.
To start the Return Process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return address details.