DO YOU LOVE RETAIL AND RENOVATION SHOWS?
THE BLOCK SHOP IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED STORE MANAGER TO OVERSEE OUR FLAGSHIP POP-UP STORE, OPENING SOON IN SYDNEY.
In your role, you’ll manage the day-to-day operations of the store, whilst also overseeing an enthusiastic team, devoted to giving each and every one of our customers an outstanding service experience.
Our store will be located in the coveted Pitt Street Mall retail precinct, and will house the most-loved Block Shop items featured on the 2018 series of The Block. I know - we can barely control our excitement, either!
It will be your job to assist customers with interior design suggestions and help them recreate the look and feel of rooms presented on this year’s series of Nine’s award-winning reality TV series, The Block.
The successful candidate will know how to utilise the connection between the show and the shop to drive sales instore and online.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
* Complete all duties to Open and Close the store
* Provide outstanding customer service to encourage new and returning Block Shoppers
* Ensure the store is presented in line with Visual Merchandising expectations to maximise sales opportunities and enhance customer experience
* Managing the arrival and labelling of inventory
* Comply with all stock control policies and procedures
* Encourage customers to sign up to receive our communications and follow us on Instagram
* Liaise with store sponsors and suppliers
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
To be successful in this role you must have:
* Proven experience managing a retail store
* A passion for interior design and for helping others to transform their homes
* A proven track record of achieving sales results
* A passion for our brand and an understanding of what it represents to our customers
* Excellent interpersonal skills appropriate to lead a team and deal with customers
* Excellent time and personal management skills in a dynamic work environment
PERKS & BENEFITS
* Staff discount of 20%
* Insight into how Australia’s most successful reality renovation show operates
* Become part of our close-knit ‘Block’ family
* Heck, you might even meet Scott Cam!
If you meet the above criteria and have a passion for The Block and retail management, please apply NOW! Email your resume to email@example.com
Did you like this blog? Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to receive news from The Block! Subscribe now to receive $20 off your next order.